Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Clarification

After receiving two emails asking about stock recommendation/advice, I think I need to clarify again that I am not a professionally-trained investment adviser. I am in no position to advise anyone about any stocks. Please seek advice from your professional investment adviser.
Furthermore, there are a lot of books about stock investment that you can get from any bookstores. You could even get information through many good blogs around about stock investment.

I just wonder why would anyone asking for stock recommendation from stranger?

There will be some changes to the way I blog. I will remove the simulation portfolio as well. My mistake perhaps as I am still new to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...